Morrison Jobs For Site Engineering Manager Days Turriff
Our Site Engineering Managers are pivotal in our overall manufacturing operation. Our sites are demanding, pacey and ever-changing and it’s our Site Engineering Manager and their team of Engineers that keep the machines running at maximum capacity so we can meet the demands of our customers – ultimately giving great customer service.
- Working closely with the Production Managers to ensure that machinery downtime is kept to a minimum and that all preventative maintenance is planned in advance to avoid production disruption
- Promote and ensure safe working practices at all times across the site and attainment of Production plan on a daily basis within planned hours and planned manning levels
- Achieving daily customer service levels around external and internal customer requirements and ensuring the site is compliant with audit standards
- Ensuring the maintenance of the facilities and fabrication of the site
- Managing the engineering budget and appropriate investments to drive continual improvement and monitoring colleague engagement scores and staff turnover levels
- The delivery of Continuous Improvement culture and legal compliance within the engineering function
- Have a can-do attitude to your work
- Ideally, be of graduate caliber or equivalent with proven experience of developing and leading a strong performing engineering function
- Strong leadership skills, including communication, engagement, and motivational skills to drive continuous improvement
- The ability to influence at all levels
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience working in Manufacturing/FMCG or a similar fast-paced, commercially focused environment – Excellent communication skills and a proven track record of coaching, motivating, and engaging a team
- Demonstrating assertiveness and decision-making skills.
- We also offer company share options, Retirement Saver, Free Life Assurance, and much more.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Functions: Engineering, Information Technology
Job Location: Aberdeen, Scotland, UK
Application Deadline: N/A