Jobs in ASDA 2021 For SAP Retail Functional Consultant
Do you have experience in the following SAP areas Procurement, Purchasing, Materials Management, Inventory Management, Sales and Distribution, MDG-RFM, UDF? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an expanding Programme team at George and be part of establishing a new Application Design Team. You’ll report to the Applications Design Senior Manager where you’ll be supported every step of the way. You will be responsible for the E2E process, system, data and reporting design, and solution plus functional testing to ensure we meet the business requirements.
- As an SAP Retail Functional Consultant, you will be working alongside others each of you owning the design of your own value chain.
In your role you’ll be an Application specialist, needing to gain an understanding of the George systems landscape from a detailed systems perspective for your value chain (at the lowest level of detail).
- Your team will work closely with the Technology Application Development team to lead analysis of requirements to a system-level and ensure a quality system specification is created for the required solution. Through strong stakeholder management and communication skills
- You’ll create a technical/functional design in readiness for Developers to build or configure the solution.
This is a new and exciting role for someone with experience of working collaboratively with stakeholders, colleagues, and strategic partners across a portfolio of projects, multiple time zones, and organizations.
- This is a key role that will focus on George’s integrated, efficient omnichannel supply chain with end-to-end visibility of stock and sales.
- Hana, SAP Retail, MDG-RFM
- Sales and Distribution, Logistics execution and Inventory Management
- Procurement, Purchasing and Materials Management
- Business Objects
- you’ll ensure the business requirements are clearly articulated and challenged were required to maintain as close to standard business application capabilities and understood to create a high-level design.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- We want all colleagues to be able to bring their best and true selves to work, every day. Simply put, we want our colleagues to be Proud to be Asda and proud to be themselves.
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Leeds, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A