ASDA Jobs For Pharmacist Apply Online Part Time Jobs 2021
f you’re great at delivering exceptional customer service and going the extra mile you’ll love the buzz of our in-store practice. You’ll bring your outstanding knowledge and communication skills to showcase to our patients the benefits of using contact lenses when considering their eye correction needs. You’ll provide the most appropriate contact lens products to match the customer’s lifestyle at a great value.
- Working with the Optical Manager and Optometrists to promote contact lenses to our patients through our Optical Team.
- Ensuring customers get the best legally dispensed optical products.
- Planning efficient contact lens clinics that meet customers’ needs.
- We also offer flexible working patterns as well as payment of professional indemnity insurance, paid GOC fees, and the opportunity to obtain interactive and non-interactive CET points.
- Supporting with colleague training.
- You’ll inspire your team to come up with new ideas and together, you’ll drive forward sales whilst aiming to become the most trusted optician in the local community.
- You’ll want to deliver outstanding clinical care to our customers in an exciting, progressive environment.
- You’ll be naturally friendly and want to get stuck in, working with your team to deliver great results.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- You’ll need to be registered with the General Optical Council as a fully qualified Dispensing Optician
- You’ll have completed the training and are included on the Specialist Contact Lens Register with the GOC. As a Contact Lens Optician, you must be on track to achieve the GOC requirements of the role.
- Apply today by completing an online application
Company: Asda Stores Limited.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Health Care Provider
Job Location: Swindon, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A